Bidvertiser

TERBARU

she's got a smile that it seems to me 
reminds me of childhood memories 
where everything 
was as fresh as the bright blue sky  

      now and then when I see her face
      she takes me away to that special place
      and if I'd stare too long
      i'd probably break down and cry


Reff : oh, oh, oh
sweet child o' mine
oh, oh, oh, oh 
sweet love of mine

      she's got eyes of the bluest skies
      as if they thought of rain
      i hate to look into those eyes
      and see an ounce of pain
 

her hair reminds me of a warm safe place 
where as a child I'd hide 
and pray for the thunder 
and the rain 
to quietly pass me by 
       
       ulangi reff

yeah

       ulangi reff 

where do we go 
where do we go now 
where do we go  
where do we go now
sweet child

       where do we go
       where do we go now
       where do we go
       where do we go now

now, now, now, now, now
sweet child
sweet child
o mine.....

lagu : Gun N Roses - sweet child o mine
 


Leave a Reply

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.